BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / KULAI ]
1. Diploma/Degree in any field
2. Good communication skills in MANDARIN and English (require to coomunciate with HQ in China frequently)
3. At least 2/3 years exposure in Business Development, especially in manfacturing industry
4. Pleasant personality
5. Any gender (male or female), Age: late 20s or early 30s.
6. Good powerpoint presentation skills
7. Able to work flexi hours and travel if required.
Duties & Responsibilities on a regular basis
1 Participates actively in market research to keep abreast of latest trend and market intelligence.
2 Develop and expand customer base through innovative mean of outreach
3 Participates in meeting and negotiations with clients and business partners.
4 Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) from clients.
5 Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
6 Develop effective working relationship with customers through regular communications,
meetings & identify and obtain further business opportunities from various sources.
7 Any other tasks related to procuring new business or marketing related activities, in line with expectation of top management.
8 Any other reasonable task assigned by superior or management
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ]