WAREHOUSE MANAGER [ ULU TIRAM / MANUFACTURER ]
– Responsible for overall activities and functions of production planning, packing, warehouse inventory and shipment.
– Conduct capacity analysis to ensure efficient and effective operations.
– Manages processes between daily scheduling and weekly production planning for better monitoring and improvement.
– Interface between Marketing, Production, Shipping / Purchasing and QA to provide accurate lead time for customer and workable production schedule.
– Monitor Production cost efficiency by increasing monthly produced, packed and shipped. Handle customer complaint and coordinate resolutions with internal departments.
– Practice good housekeeping concept and ensure cleanliness in the packing room, warehouse and storage area. Safety and Health measures in the department must be enforced at all time.
– Identifying operational issues, problems and opportunities.
– Degree or Diploma from reputable universities.
– Someone that have experience in managing a warehouse. Preferable someone who is working as manager or assistant manager roles in warehouse.
– Preferable someone from F&B industry. Can consider someone from other industry.
– Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
– Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
– Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]