PROJECT MANAGER, HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT [ MANUFACTURER / NUSAJAYA ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : October 29, 2019
- Manage complex electro-mechanical product development projects
- Work as the technical and programmatic focal point and facilitator for development activities.
- Prepares and manages project budgets and schedules.
- Highlights issues well in advance and leads efforts to develop and implement alternative actions to overcome the issues and maintain the schedule.
- Prepares and maintains Issues/Action Item database.
- Leads the team in working through complex issues
- Maintains a system’s view of the project to identify and manage risks
- Ensure that management and stakeholders are notified of any potential schedule impacts
- Facilitate regular status meetings with both domestic and international teams.
- Ensure seamless communication with other functional areas (SW, Product Mgmt, etc.)
- Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate testing activities with engineers and the quality department
- Ensure product performance meets engineering and product specifications through testing and inspection.
- Coordinate and manage supplier and contract manufacturing activities to deliver on project objectives. Includes regular travel to or within Asia as needed (at least 4x/yr, can include travel to China, Malaysia and other areas of Asia).
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred. They will have a working knowledge of software/firmware and some programming background. They will also be familiar with electronics with the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- 5+ years in project management related to product development
- Strong communication skills, team work and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize various technologies and tools to effectively manage projects and provide clear and concise communications to teams and stakeholders
- Adept at Microsoft Project, MS Excel. Proficiency in Minitab highly desirable
- The ability to understand and apply statistical process control methods is highly desirable including Cpk’s, T-Tests, X-Bar/R charts, DOE’s, etc.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] /Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]