SENIOR SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / NUSAJAYA ]
- Ownership of supplier quality control & management process at contract manufacturing facilities with a strong focus on continuous improvement of quality system.
- Develop a robust supplier quality system including incoming/in-process/outgoing inspection (IQC, IPQC, FAI, OQC) requirements, yield tracking and reporting, CAPA systems, supplier scorecards, and supplier audit schedules
- Perform periodic audit of work-in-process audits and finished products.
- Work closely with internal quality and sourcing resources to manage supplier audits, and maintain supplier score cards to drive improvements for quality, cost, service, and delivery
- Maintain appropriate quality database and report supplier performance on a monthly basis
- Work with suppliers to assure “zero defect” performance through root cause evaluation and driving corrective actions using tools such as 8D, FMEA and control plans
- Responsible for SCAR from initiation to closure
- Drive supplier selection through robust qualification processes and assist in qualification of production line, fixtures and go-no gages at CM and supplier locations
- Work effectively with product management, engineering, and sourcing teams to eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components/products.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in Supplier Quality Management & Manufacturing Quality
- Experience in the consumer electronics and consumable products is plus
- Must have prior experience managing supplier relationships
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Strong problem solving and facilitation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications in English
- Strong attention to details and ability to work independently
- Experience in communicating with cross functional team members and suppliers
- Must be able to travel domestically 80%
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Eidha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]