PROCESS ENGINEERS [ SENAI / PCBA & ISO 13485 ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : October 25, 2019
- To develops, documents, maintains and improves development and processes and procedures
- To responsible for understanding and implementing the customer’s technical roadmap and related development projects
- To understands and provides feedback on customer’s technical requirements to team members
- To adheres to the development schedule provided by high level experts
- To responsible for implementing processes using DFM/DFT input with the goal of reducing manufacturing cost and improving quality and reliability of medical product
- To provides data to assist with reporting yield, reliability and cost comparisons of various options
- To identifies and implements opportunities to reduce manufacturing complexity
- To ensures timely transfer of product documentation/information in support of product/process changes
- To ensures accurate and timely communication to management on critical technical and business issues
- To works as a team member to resolve issues related to processes, may recommend alternative solutions and implement final recommendations.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of working experience in EMS environment, experiences in HMLV & Medical product environment is advantages.
- Trained and understand ISO 13845 working procedures.
- IQ/OQ/PQ preparation and engineering documentation BOM/ECN readiness is advantages.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the design process for systems and printed circuit boards, subassemblies, Box Builds or other related company products
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment used for systems and printed circuit boards and subassemblies
- In-depth knowledge of industry and quality standards and SPC methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of materials and components used in the construction of systems and printed circuit boards and subassemblies.
- Systematic job load assignments to subordinate
- Able to hand on process related issue and provide analysis solutions
- Candidates with Diploma qualification will be consider with 5 years or more related process knowledge and experiences will be considered.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]