SENIOR MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / ULU TIRAM ]
Post Graduate Diploma
- Responsible for day-to-day corrective and preventive maintenance and/or trouble shooting electrical and mechanical engineering related matters.
- Responsible to good documentation to ensure all spare parts/equipment and technical drawings are updated and maintain accordingly.
- Responsible to ensure optimal functioning of equipment, machines and facilities by carrying out routine inspection, servicing and maintenance job when required.
- Responsible to manage and supervise company’s maintenance personnel and technical team.
- Responsible to support continues improvement plan to equipment modification project.
- Planning for working schedules, parts ordering and inventory, prepare job specification and shift arrangement for maintenance department.
- Work closely and establish good teamwork with related departments in carryout routine maintenance, shutdown and minor project works in plant.
- Participate in role of Food Safety Team committee member ensuring update forms and records in compliance to the ISO 22000 requirements.
- Preferable having exploration in general water treatment and industrial effluent treatment system operation and maintenance.
- Other tasks as assigned by Production Manager from time to time
Normal working hour: Sun to Fri 8am to 5pm
Sat 8am to 12pm
- Degree/Diploma/Professional Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical of equivalence.
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in Food and Beverage manufacturing maintenance or related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- Hands-on experience of maintenance and troubleshoot of machinery and facilities of Injection Machine / PET Blowing machine / PET Filling Automation Line System and Robotic Palletizing.
- Possess hands-on skills and experience specialized in maintenance/ trouble shoot of machinery and equipment facilities & machinery for RO or Mineral Water production, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and IT Soft skills.
- Good experience in electrical troubleshoots and repair know-how.
- Knowledge of ISO 22000, GMP and HACCP will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Shift work applied as and when required.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]