TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Post Graduate Diploma
Candidate Skills and Experience
- As a Technical Support candidate, you will need to provide supporting evidence of skills acquired to provide advice and support to clients and team members on a range of technically related products.
- Clients will range in the form of other technical support staff from non-retail outlets such as Insulation and manufacturing companies and on sellers.
- Candidates key points of contact within Company will be liaising with Marketing staff, Production,Quality control and Senior Managers.
- Candidates communication skills should be focused and simple to help get the best from the teamand clients.
- Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in English and Malay
- Candidates that demonstrate attributes of resilience, self-reliance, problem solving and intuition will play a significant role in consideration.
- It would be expected that the candidate will have some previous experience in the building industry sector although not essential.
- Candidates must process at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent
- The following backgrounds may increase your chances. Applied Science, Industrial Arts, Mathematics, Engineering, Sales, and Polymer/Plastic Chemistry
- Candidates must be willing to travel.
About the role
Working hours is 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You should be expected to work long and sometimes irregular hours to meet expected deadlines.
The duties within the position include;
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Understand products and their role in the building envelope.
Conduct research and prepare analysis on products, materials, and etc.
Understand the government standards and compliance requirements in multiple countries in Asia.
To advise and design suitable products for the market.
Source and coordinate product testing to meet government standards and compliance requirements.
Prepare and provide training to other members of the Team.
Provide training and advice on new products.
Convey technical information to customers.
Source material supplies, capacity, capability or processing methods to meet business requirements, specifications, quality and cost objective.
Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors or contract manufacturers to expand the company’s product range.
Negotiate trading terms and pricing with suppliers to achieve and exceed cost-saving and margin improvement targets.
Conduct supplier audit, drive supplier performance, develop and maintain supplier relationships.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] /Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]