ADMINISTRATION & RESOURCES EXECUTIVE [ NUSAJAYA / MANUFACTURER ]
Human Resource (HR)
• Maintain and upkeeping of staff movement and transactional data with system and stakeholders including MyHR, HR Attendance system, Overtime, Canteen management, leave, payroll, medical, insurance, SAP, etc.
• Preparation of staff attendance, leave, overtime and claims summary / reports
• Ensure accurate and timely payroll preparation and processing by third party payroll service provider.
• To handle HR administration in terms of documentation, filings, preparation of HR related letters.
• To support training activities including training arrangement & coordination, set up, HRDF applications and documentations.
• Provide administrative support on grievances, misconduct & disciplinary actions.
• Check and ensure accuracy of staff expenses and medical claims
• Where appropriate, support continuous improvement initiatives in terms of data preparation, update and communication.
• Manage internal staff notice boards, including promptly extending all site memos issued by the site HR manager and up keeping all relevant & up to date communication.
• Support site HR to ensure compliance of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and OSHAS 18001 in aspects of HR of the Standards, i.e. Up keeping of recruitment and hiring records, training records, support in internal and external audits.
• Support the site HR manager in the introduction of revised HR policies, procedures or processes, roll out of statutory amendments where required
• Support day-to-day operational issues relating to administrative matters
• Perform general office duties such as order supplies, maintaining records management database, documentation and record keeping,
• Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of office, pantry, training center and canteen.
• Manage administration supplies including stationary, business card, sundry items and relevant office supplies.
• Travel administrations and booking for internal travelers including hotel reservation, air-ticket booking, ground transportation, VISA Application, etc.
• Administrative support on company events, activities and trainings. Manage and coordinate
• Visitor Management System (VMS) and info boards, responsible for reception and set up for visiting internal, external and oversea guests including government officials, consultants,
• Manage and coordinate with canteen caterer on the canteen service and food quality, canteen
management system, canteen subsidy and any issues relate to caterers.
• Manage and maintain record on visitor calendar, all meeting room and training room calendar.
• Support in organize and preparation of in house trainings, commercial conference, employee
activities and other relevant company events as necessary.
• Raise Purchase Requisition on SAP for all administrative and HR purchases, payment and
invoices. Ensure all delivery order (DO) / invoices submitted to Procurement and Finance
• Any other relevant responsibilities assigned from time to time where appropriate
• Other duties as required.
• Diploma/ Degree in HR/ Business Administration and related fields.
• 2 years related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of working with HR and Administrations functions.
• Excellent communication skills, good at multitasking and time management
• Excellent organization and coordination skills, project management
experience is preferred
• Computer proficiency, knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
• Writing and communications in English and Malay
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Linda [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]