SOURCING MANAGER (MECHANICAL) / JOHOR BAHRU
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,500.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : October 01, 2019
- Manage local purchasing team and regional sourcing center
- According to group procurement strategy to develop regional supply base and promote company SCM management ability for commodity and its sub-commodity component parts.
- Lead regional sourcing team to meet group business targets
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and other sourcing coworkers to ensure strategy Supports policy, required service level platforms and delivers maximum economic value.
- Establish customer satisfaction for supplier performance and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Local & Overseas Material (component & Spare part) sourcing and purchase.
- Negotiation skill with Local and Overseas Supplier /Sub contractor on Pricing / Quality / Time delivery
- Generate PO /PO Tracking and delivery Management.
- Monitoring and Maintaining Safety Stock level set.
- Supply Chain Localization Management
- Sourcing for alternate supplier and new material.
- Selection of Suppliers, study supplier capability and capacity.
- Supplier Vendor Code creation / vendor code freeze/unfreeze activation activity and other related issue to purchasing
- Request by BU buyer.
- Material Lock Price Activity
- Cost Saving Program Activity
- Perform ad hac duties and any other job instruction from time to time.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]