SR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER [ PARAMETRIC CAD/ ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURER / SKUDAI ]
Requesting a Sr level Design Engineer to work in a fast passed environment. Capable of multi-tasking with several projects at the same time and meeting completion dates. Need to be able to communicate well with other Engineers in a multi-national company with sites around the world.
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging.
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.
- Directs support personnel in the preparation of design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
- Provides design information to for packaging documentation.
- Experience with Parametric CAD software. Inventor/ Solidworks.
- Good understanding of general manufacturing practices (machining, sheet metal, weldments and molded parts)
- Good understanding of ASME Standards in drafting practice. (GD&T knowledge helpful but not required)
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]