STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER [ SENAI / PRECAST MANUFACTURER ]
- Develop precast structural design to meet company and clients’ requirements.
- To coordinate with drafter to ensure drawings are done to meet company and client’s expectation.
- Develop/ maintain technical reports, drawings and specifications.
- Participate in meetings with customer.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in structural design.
- Experience in performing the verification/checking of design.
- Familiar with the design of cast in-situ concrete. Experience in precast concrete will be an added advantage.
- Prefer candidate with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a consultant firm doing structural design.
- Conversant with Eurocodes & British Standard code of practice.
- Familiar with design software such as Staad Pro, Orion, E-tab, TSD (Tekla Structural Designer) and etc.
Note: 5 days work week
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]