PLANNING ENGINEER [ SENAI / PRECAST MANUFACTURER ]
- To prepare & monitor the overall planning for production.
- To liaise with Design Department on the issuance of production drawing.
- To plan for mould requirement.
- Monitoring of the production & site installation progress.
- To liaise & correspond with site representatives and stockyard on deliveries to site.
- Preparing and ordering of materials required for the project.
- Preparation of month end reporting to Finance & Management.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience in Precast Concrete planning.
- Candidates with site experience will also be considered.
- Independent and able to meet deadlines
- Open gender [ male/ female ]
Note: 5 .5days work week
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]