NPI ENGINEER [ KULAI / RUBBER MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : September 24, 2019
- Provide technical support to various departments regarding all process matters to acquire the best possible results.
- Ensure that all process parameter for new products achieve it utmost optimization.
- All relevant evaluation reports for FA and existing parts are to be documented accordingly.
- Assists Tooling Engineer in performing detail inspection of incoming moulds prior to mould testing.
- Develop engineering solution for new product to win market share
- Participate and identify all possible processes for any cost saving or increase productivity.
- Problem-solving of tooling-related issues along with Tooling or Process Engineer and manufacturing team members
- Design for manufacturability (DFM) for new product
- Develop and implement PFMEA, Control Plan and Work Instruction.
- Hands-on in sample product builds, troubleshooting and optimization of NPI production processes
- Process Improvement with regard to productivity, quality and cost effectiveness for all new tooling
- Implement and maintain a stable and repeatable processes by utilizing data collection, statistical analysis tools, team-based problem solving, documentation and communication of changes
- Ensure that First Article samples are processed and adhere to meet schedule
- Conduct qualification run or pilot production lot according to Ship Approval Test (SAT) procedure before hand-over to Production. SAT is applicable for new parts or new/modified tooling.
- Develop new product processes and conduct training to operator and technician
- Any other relevant duties assigned by immediate superior, Dept HOD or management.
- Degree in Engineering (Polymer/ Materials/ Mechanical/ Industrial)
- 5 years hands-on experience in rubber molding for consumer/industrial products
- Familiar with rubber composition, formulation and processing methods
- Disciplined and committed in execution
- Work independently
- Knowledge in Solidworks will be added advantage
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]