PRODUCTION MANAGER [ WAFER FABRICATION/ PONTIAN ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pontian, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,500.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : September 11, 2019
- Responsible to supervise overall production (Store, Stamping, TnR & Degreasing, Shipping, Maintenance)
- Establishment of planning, organizing, leading and controlling of all activities within the production operation.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination a crossed all departments. Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results on quality, productivity, delivery and others.
- Provide on the job training and guidelines for existing & new employees on related field.
- Undertake any jobs directed by Director from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate specialized in precision stamping manufacturing / production for at least 10 years.
- Knowledge in store, management principles involved in strategic planning, production methods, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources is an added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Pontian
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]