ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SUPERVISOR [Chargeman AO/ / MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG]
- Responsible for doing all type of maintenance job related to Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Responsible for allocating the work to their subordinates under their section and provide necessary guidance.
- To supervise the maintenance jobs of his department and ensure all people / contractors working under him should follow all safety procedures.
- To recalibrate the critical instruments as required and update calibration sheets and maintain proper records.
- Able to do installation and modification of control circuit (Interlocking & Hardware system)
- Able to do manual motor starter system and VFD wiring, modification and programming.
- Performs and / or monitors preventive maintenance jobs.
- To liaise directly with production department to ensure the plant operate smoothly.
- To do trouble shooting and be responsibility to reduce breakdown, increase equipment efficiency and operating system.
- Be responsible for giving training and guideline to subordinate for smoother work operation.
- To update the spares and materials and to follow up with stores for delivery of the spares.
- To give suggestions for the improvement of the plant and to improve energy efficiency.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and right sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Able to acquire various duties according to management decisions.
- Min Chargeman AO/A4 Certificate with Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power)
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Male / 28 – 35 Year old
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken and written)
- Strict adherence to Company attendance and punctuality policies
- Ability to work flexible shifts, overnight, weekend and public holiday.
- Able to work in minimum supervision
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]