VICE PRESIDENT-FINANCE [ DESARU ]
Play a pivotal role in the management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team responsible for the financial/Management reporting functions, ensuring timely production of statutory, budget, forecast and internal financial reports and overseeing cash management and taxation functions within the group.
- Ensuring the Consolidated Financial Statements are in compliance to the financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for planning and forecasting process.
- Responsible for treasury function including cash management.
- Overseeing the finance team responsible for the financial reporting functions, ensuring timely production of statutory, budget, forecast and internal financial reports and overseeing cash management and taxation functions within the group.
- Improve reporting processes (Financial/Management)
- Perform detailed analysis of actual results against budget, forecast and past trends, with close interactions with business partners within the group.
- Liaise closely with banks, auditors, tax agents as well as regulatory bodies
- Develop, review and recommend efficient and effective accounting process and internal control procedures.
- People development
- A good degree in Accountancy with professional qualification
- Minimum 10 years' commercial accounting experience
- Financial consolidation experience is a must
- Proven track record of running a finance department
- Experienced team leader
Characteristic / Behaviour /Competencies
- People’s manager, cheerleader
- Structure and organized
- Hands on.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ]