TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER [ KULAI / MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : August 09, 2019
- Support sales team to grow the business of plastic closures in all fields (beverage, food, chemical, medical)
- Maintain a high level of confidence with customers to build trust with good in time support and reliability
- Help customers optimize their closure application or capping machines during application of our closures
- Liaise with Technical Service teams and R&D centers in BRANCH IN Germany and other group companies to verify closure specification, do closure testing for new projects and support new design developments
- improve operability conditions in customer capping lines with technical assistance and give technical trainings
- Prepare drawings for necessary adapter and machine parts with CAD Software (i.e. Auto CAD, Solid works)
- Order spare-parts, chucks and gauges and maintain the inventory of all parts and safety stock
- Do testing of application related closure function and performance on bottles, build and maintain the database
- perform required measurements of bottles to ensure compatibility with our closures and feedback to customers
- File timely technical reports and checklists subsequent to every technical visit at our customers facilities
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Technical Service Manager
Skills (if required)
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Able to communicate in other languages such as Mandarin and Bahasa Malay/Indonesia.
- Proactive working style and effective with minimal supervision.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- Good team player with responsible behavior.
- Willing to travel in Asia Pacific region
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]