DESKTOP ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / SKUDAI ]
This person will be responsible provide 1st level support to printers and desktop support, provide helpdesk service to production and office end-user, troubleshooting related to hardware, networks. Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly backup.
RESPONSIBILITIES and GOALS:
• Candidate must be able to perform good end-user support in areas such as troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issue, server, network issue and other related IT issues.
• Conduct hardware and software audit of workstation to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Maintains hardware and software service, inventory and license records.
• Capable to manage IT infrastructure and daily end-user IT support.
• Support for remote and local users across OSI Offices.
• Follow corporate policies and technical procedures.
• Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
• Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
• Perform other duties as required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Executives specializing in IT/computer – hardware and software.
• Able to work independently and willing to travel to Singapore or Batam if needed
Kindly contact the following consulltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mohd Haron [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]