WASTE WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN
Specialisation: Engineering – Chemical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kota Tinggi, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,700.00 – 2,800.00
Posted Date : August 09, 2019
- Responsible for DOE regulatory
- Study and monitoring production flow
- Inspecting the scheluded waste store.
- Prepare waste card for transporter of scheduled waste
- Train worker on scheduled waste handling and safety procedure.
- Ensure that the company complies with all the regulation by DOE
- Handle training/drill/program regarding to Environment.
- Ensure that all the Scheduled Waste being labelled and stored properly
- Ensure that the inventory of Schedule Waste always been updated
- Have to tackle any issue regarding to Environment
- Monitor water quality, air quality and noise level.
- Make sure all the schedule wastes were disposed properly.
- Degree holder. Chemical engineering background.
- Min 1-2 years of experience working in private palm oil mill.
- Obtained the Certificate for Competent Person Scheduled Waste Management.
- DOE competent person.
- First-aid cert (optional).
Kindly contact the following consulltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]