CARBON QUALITY MANAGER [ Negeri Sembilan/ AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER ]
Responsibilities of Position:
- Overall management and technical leadership of the quality processes and procedures in the company carbon factory.
- Obtain and manage the certification from National Aviation Authorities (CAAM, EASA, FAA and CAAC).
- Responsible person for the Carbon Manufacturing and Repair Station Quality Management Systems with delegation from National Aviation Authorities.
- Ensures the implementation of the Flight Safety Management within its scopes and/or participates in its evolution.
- Lead auditor for the internal audits and reference for all the external audits at site level.
- Manage and promotes quality assurance in order to optimize performance, specifically using continuous improvement approach.
- Process change management (qualification) in conjunction with Engineering Manager.
- Implementation of statistical controls for manufacturing processes & material characteristics and implement actions to attain quality objectives.
- Establish a comprehensive cross-training program for quality department personnel to ensure team flexibility
- Develop, track, and communicate relevant performance metrics for carbon material, manufacturing processes, and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Management of the laboratory, ensuring equipment is properly maintained/updated as required.
- Build positive employee relationships based on defined measurable goals, open communication, and participative management.
- Management of Tiscam technical database.
- Non-conformance management, including approval of Category 1 non-conformances and establishment of corrective action plans to address the root cause of non-conformances
- Manage staffing of the quality organization
- Coordination with company on Business Team-wide qualifications, projects, committees and technical team.
- Perform risks analysis and surpervises safety procedures in his/her area of activity.
- Leads and provides assistance on a large project involving multiple actors (both internal and external) or teams, whose interests may diverge, in order to manage major changes or innovation for the company, and in compliance with specifications.
- Serves as a point of reference for tools and reference documents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Engineering or a related physical science or technology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in aeronautic industry or manufacturing quality control or a technical quality field
- Working experience with the AS9100 quality system
- Experience or training in statistical tools and analysis
- APICS certification preferred
- CAAM and EASA Part 145 Repair Station and EASA Part 21 G quality system experience preferred
- AS9100 Lead auditor or internal auditor experience preferred.
- The skill to translate top-level requirements, guidelines, and regulations into efficient policies and procedures
- Proactive problem solving using the appropriate combination of lean-sigma approach, quality tools, and statistical methods
- The ability to communicate effectively with people of various nationalities and all levels of education and experience
- The capacity to drive change and continuous improvement through both the quality team and the carbon factory.
- The ability to be multi-tasking in day to day activities.
Kindly contact the following consulltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]