SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER [MEDICAL INDUSTRY/ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : August 05, 2019
- Coordinate, direct and lead efforts to ensure on-time completion of new medical projects from design through implementation into production.
- Communicate with customers (internal and external) on a regular basis to provide effective communication on project status, advice on mold/part design or design changes and to resolve issues.
- Plan, organize and manage project timelines using established project management tools to ensure on-time completion of deliverables to both internal and external customers.
- Coordinates the validation process with Operations through final validation.
- Responsible for creation of procedures, work instructions and protocols as required
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of the Project Management Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field (Medical) or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical industry and demonstrated project management skills with engineering projects
- Strong customer/supplier/vendor communication and follow-up skills
- Metric driven – proven success in meeting project completion dates and cost targets vitally important in an extremely dynamic environment
- Exceptional attention to detail in a collaborative and team driven environment
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with statistical problem-solving techniques
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]