LOGISTICS & PURCHASING MANAGER [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : July 29, 2019
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management with minimum 5 years’ relevant supervisory experience, preferably in a multinational manufacturing environment handling mass volume components.
- Must have excellent working knowledge and hands-on experience of MRP systems and Microsoft applications. Familiarity with “Navision” is a plus.
- Strong understanding of inventory control processes, including their security, accuracy and interaction with manufacturing, accounting and other departments.
- Able to knowledgeably supervise the Purchasing Department in matters such as vendor negotiations, follow-up to ensure timely deliveries, conducting vendor qualifications, etc.
- Good working knowledge of import/export controls, and customs regulations.
- Able to organise and ensure accurate kitting of work orders, issues and receipts and on-time shipments/deliveries.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, and able to communicate confidently and effectively in an international environment.
- Resourceful, organised, good team leadership skills, able to multi-task.
- Manage and maintain the security and accuracy of our inventory control processes.
- Manage inventory control and supervise the Shipping/Receiving departments.
- Assist with import/export controls, organising on-time deliveries and shipments.
- Oversee accurate maintenance of inventory and shipping documentation records.
- Manage the Purchasing Department.
- Support order fulfilment for repairs and sales orders.
Kindly contact the following consulltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]