AR EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / SKUDAI ]
•Processing customer invoices on the company ERP system (Navision 5.0)
•Checking all supporting documentation to allow invoicing is filed correctly in accordance with company internal control requirements [SOX (Sarbanes Oxley)]
•Following up with staff from other departments and companies, as required, where supporting documentation does not meet the SOX requirements, and resolving any issues that may arise so that SOX requirements are met, particularly with the factory in Malaysia where the position is based, but also the factories in the US and UK.
•Producing correct and accurate pro-forma invoices when required.
•Issuing customer statements
•Reconciling customer accounts
•Resolving queries with customers
•Chasing customers for payment as required
•Maintain customer contact records
•Providing regular feedback (daily) by email and phone on work activities and resolution of issues to the credit control manager, including summarising the issues and actions being taken.
•Ad hoc requests as required
•Assist with the collection and creation of documents needed to negotiate letters of credit
•Work with financial planning & analysis team to obtain accurate information on timelines for shipments from the factory in Malaysia as needed.
• 2 years’ experience in manufacturing
• at least Diploma/Degree or equivalent
• Competent in the use of ERP systems
• Able to use Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level (data manipulation into pivot tables and use of logical formulae etc. in order to determine compliant data with non-compliant data)
• Excellent English language skills
• Knowledge of US accounting helpful
• Knowledge of Incoterms will be added advantage
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]