ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER [ FOOD INGREDIENTS MANUFACTURER / GELANG PATAH ]
Involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. To ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Oversee process engineering related activities. Able to manage the role of Process Engineer whenever required.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance;
- Identifying training needs.
- Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Food Science / Manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing exempt individuals
- Minimum 7 years related manufacturing experience
- Experience with Food Manufacturing products a plus
- Experience collaborating with other teams/departments within the organization
Kindly contact the following consulaltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ]