SWITCH DESIGN ENGINEER [ PANDAN / MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Pandan-Tebrau, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : July 18, 2019
- To implement great design and solve engineering problems to make products that meet all performance and functional criteria within demanding project timescale.
- To participate in design review by the Engineering Manager to justify design detail.
- To prepare and update DFMEA document, design know-how and another document related to design.
- To confirm the off-tools samples meet the design requirement and intend.
- To coordinate with QA/QC, Process, Production, BDM, Purchasing, Defect Analysis Department and supplier for the completion of the project within timescale.
- A good working knowledge of 3D CAD (preferably CATIA V5).
- Required Skill(s): CAD, CATIA, PCB, C, C++, C#, mplab,
- Understanding of fundamental physical theories and general engineering principles.
- Dynamic, responsible, proactive, independent and result oriented attitude.
- Good communication and presentation skill and ability to translate and communicate technical information to project teams and manager as required.
- Good organizational skills, able to plan ahead, prioritize tasks and coordinated with the work of others
- Able to multitask without losing focus in a rapidly changing environment.
- Willing to travel to Telok Gong, Port Klang.
- Willing to outstation and working overtime to complete the project if required.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by your superior.
Required Skill(s) / Job Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have a thorough knowledge of product design, materials, processes and related manufacturing techniques.
- A strong understanding of practical and methodical design development through prototyping, testing and evaluation of result.
- Experiences in Automotive Electronics Industry will be added advantages.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]