CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS [ TEBRAU ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Customer Service Officer
Responsible to manage the information counter and the service provided at the information counter, managing tenant feedback and attend to customer enquiries. Having knowledge of the service provided by the shopping centre tenants, assisting marketing team on event & promotion and other ad-hoc assignment.
Managing the Information Counter
1. To manage the counter and assist customers with enquiries & provide
accurate information, activities happening in the centre
2. To manage and monitor all common facilities provided e.g. maintain the
hygiene of First Aid room, kiddie cabby, wheelchair, baby stroller, shutter bus services, etc.
3. To ensure that all customer/tenant complaints escalated to relevant department. Follow up on feedback forms and responses.
4. To be liaison between tenant and management on daily operational matters.
5. Daily rounding to ensure the common area and the facilities such as toilets, baby care rooms, prayer rooms (surau) and kiddie ride machines are well-
maintained in good condition.
6. Distribute management correspondence/circular/information to tenants.
7. To record lost & found items in the centre, send to Security if not claimed at
end of business day.
8. Respond to injuries and accidents in the centre, escalate to Supervisor,
Marketing Manager and Duty Manager if matters go beyond threshold of
9. Monitor shuttle bus service i.e. departure/arrival times.
10. Make general announcement over the public announcement system.
Coordination with Marketing Department
1. Be alert and seek clarification from marketing team on all promotion activities
and events in the centre.
2. Updating Supervisor on promotion offered by tenant.
Managing the Office Reception
1. To manage the office reception counter during official office hours from
9.00am – 6.30pm
2. Attend to office guests and alert relevant personnel on guest arrival
3. Receive documents and parcel delivery and pass to relevant parties
4. Support any other office administration duties
Any adhoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit your resumes with picture at the following email address asap:
Call Mr faliq / Mr Saiful for face to face appointment in Bukit Indah, Johor :
+6012 281 5189 [Faliq]
+6012 703 5453 [Saiful]