MAINTENANCE ENGINEER [ NUSAJAYA ]
Roles and Responsibility:
1. To perform, lead and supervise preventive and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and corrective maintenance, work order planning and scheduling, system operation and inspection, economic analysis and improvement for Mechanical, utility and facility section.
2. To maintain, installed and troubleshoot of mechanical system, plant equipment, facilities, utilities such as compressed air, steam boilers, heat tracings, valves etc.
3. To ensure all the job orders for maintenance, utility and facilities are up to date and completion in timely manner.
4. To ensure all the documentation and filing are done properly, up-to-date and readily available
upon request or audit.
5. To ensure new installation and maintenance is safe, correct and legal.
6. To ensure the free incident work environment which in compliance with FMA, OSHA, ASME, and other related regulation for Palsgaard establishment.
7. To ensure building supplies, equipment and related matters are maintained effectively and comply with Palsgaard requirement and statutory fulfillment.
8. Initiate best practice to perform and maintain equipment installation, drawings and optimizing equipment efficiency and performance by monitoring the OEE by having a good and systematic of MTBF and MTTR.
9. To ensure the necessary spare part for production equipment, maintenance, utilities and instrument maintenance, repair and day to day operation are enough and well-kept in the maintenance store.
10. Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related issues.
11. To follow up on the necessary improvement project related to mechanical, maintenance and instrument point of view are conducted from time to time.
12. To ensure the competency and development of subordinate are at top notch and provide hands on problem solving for subordinate when required.
13. To ensure all the compliance for cGMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO 22K, FSSC 22K and all any related certification including customers audit are meet the expectation.
14. To play a lead role when the plant required turn-around by scheduling and planning, manpower arrangement, tracking the completion and communicate to the rest of the team.
15. To supervise spare part availability for plant consumption.
16. To follow up on optimization of energy consumption, project and day to day issue.
17. To plan an active roll for improvement project which require his expertise and contribution.
18. To perform any other duties as instructed by superior from time to time.
Experience : Minimum 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
Education : Bachelor Degree In Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
: Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
: Strong troubleshooting skills are preferred
: Able to work in a team
: Active & Proactive team member
: CAT I or II competency is added advantage
: Hands on candidate are preferred
: Good at maintenance approach and expert in Ammonia refrigeration system are Preferred
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]