PROGRAM EXECUTIVE [ ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING /SENAI ]
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Monitor and report materials status on products assigned.
2. Plan shipment schedule and update customer reports
3. Co-ordinate production activities, identify schedule related problems and work with respective department concerned to resolve them.
4. Review and provide delivery commitment to orders for products assigned.
5. Ensure delivery commitments to customers are met.
6. Inventory excess control and reporting.
7. Any other duties as assigned by Program Manager.
1. Sales order and forecast.
Education & Experience:
1. Diploma in Business, Engineering or related fields.
2. Minimum 2 years in contract manufacturing or other electronics manufacturing industry.
Job Related Skills :
Able to work in a fast paced environment & withstand pressure.
Able to work with all levels of people.
Good written English & communication skills.
Knowledge of MS Office – Excel preferred.
Knowledge of SAP preferred.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Angeline [ email@example.com ]