PROCESS ENGINEER [ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING / SENAI ]
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. To plan daily Production in Auto / SMT section to ensure timely support to downstream operation.
2. To control and ensure the implementation of corrective/preventive action at Auto / SMT.
3. To ensure that Auto machine are maintained and properly set-up prior to each production run.
4. To ensure defective boards are timely repaired.
5. To ensure Auto / SMT programs are updated when there are changes.
6. To control all Auto / SMT programs.
7. To recommend quality improvement measures to immediate superior.
8. To assign trained operators to the right job function.
9. To ensure all workers under his/her supervision have obtained necessary training
10. To encourage workers to report violations of company labor and ethics policies
11. To ensure identified labor and ethics issues are corrected in a timely manner, etc
12. To follow company policies and procedures
13. To report violations of company labor and ethics policies,
14. To resolve SMT process issues
15. To support engineering changes and variation
16. To ensure all associated procedures & work instructions process controls are understood and followed
17. To identify and implement cost saving opportunities
18. To actively participate in assigned new project PFMEA
19. To establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters and process controls.
1. Re-assign the job task of operators.
2. To shutdown Auto / SMT production when quality problem is not resolved.
Education & Experience:
1. Deg in Engineering (Mechanical) or
2. Min 2 yrs experience in PCBA assembly
3. Good knowledge of SMT process and technology
4. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people
5. Familiar with IPC 610 guidelines
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]