TEST ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
Engineer/Senior Engineer, Test Engineering
1. Engage in test activities at PCBA & Box-Build level.
2. Define and support test setup at NPI.
3. Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
4. Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
5. Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
6. Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
7. Develop minor in-house database & test software applications.
1. Degree & Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
2. Experience in Electronic Manufacturing service.
3. Programming experience in VB.net and Labview.
4. Problem solving and analytical skill (8D problem solving or six sigma)
5. Know well in Microsoft Excel and access.
6. Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
7. Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
8. Attention to details
9. Decision making ability
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]