BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [ SENAI ]
Job Description :
• Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
• Create and expand AME’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
• Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
• Provide ongoing tender enquiry updates and other key indicators to the AME management team. • Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with AME’s marketing and project management teams.
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increase AME client base in construction Industry
• Submitting business proposal to potential client
• Reporting on tender success rate and areas need further improvement for successful tender exercise.
• High-level communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability to negotiate
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Similar experience in construction industry
• Relevant network in Construction industry
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Business Development experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
• Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
• Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]