SALES COORDINATOR [KLUANG] [MANDARIN SPEAKER]
1. Overall responsible for products related to plastic mould, vibrating separators, and ceramic mould and spare parts for ceramic industry
2. Develop good business relationship with local and overseas customer.
3. To liaise with forwarding/shipping agents and warehouse pertaining to delivery of export goods and preparation of shipping documents, fumigation, insurance, certificate of origin /Form D
4. Follow up closely on customer enquiries, complaints issues, pending delivery, quotation, and repeating orders.
5. To plan and arrange delivery goods to customer
6. Perform administration work, prepare and process purchase requisition, quotation, sales order, and delivery order. To ensure all documentation are kept in order
7. Monitor outstanding sales order.
8. To prepare sales reports and sales meeting minutes
9. Participate in sales campaigns, exhibition, project, advertising materials and distribution planning
10. Negotiate the sales terms and conditions
11. Coordinate with sales staff to solve customer problems
12. Assist sales staff in preparing and fax/email quotation when they are not in office
13. To obtain customer satisfaction feedback
14. Ensure prompt collection payment for cash sales customer
15. To coordinate replacement for goods return, credit note and sample requisition form
Qualification & Experience:
1. Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
2 Good attention to details
3. Good typing skills and Computer literate
4. Independent , self-motivated and aggressive
5.Proficient in English, Malay and Mandarin, knowledge of other language such as Cantonese and local dialects will be advantage
6.Positive working attitude with pleasant personality
7.Good interpersonal and communications skills
8. Ability to work independently , attention to details and sense of urgency
9.Proficient in AUTOCAD will be an added advantage
[5 days with alt Saturdays]
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]