PRODUCTION MANAGER [PORT KLANG] [MANDARIN SPEAKER]
1.To plan, implement, coordinate and control the whole production operations to be in line with the Company’s vision and mission.
2. To plan, organize and control operation to meet market requirement / demand.
3. To ensure that the product quality is in accordance to ours and customers’ specifications.
4. To optimize production output with minimum cost and carry out inventory planning to meet customers’ demand.
5. To manage, train and motivate the production and maintenance personnel to meet the long term objectives of the company. To conduct staff appraisal and evaluation of performance for confirmation or year end purpose.
6. To establish, set, plan and implement a good preventive maintenance schedule for all the operations equipments and vehicles.
7. To check and verify daily production records and submit weekly and monthly report for management review
8. Perform all other duties as required.
Qualification & Experience:
1 Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ work experience related or equivalent
2 Minimum 10 years working experience in production environment
3 Experience in building materials production such as clay brick, cement or pavers will be an added advantage
4 Strong and positive leadership with ability to plan, organize and direct a team to achieve positive outcomes and absolute commitment in maintaining a safe working environment an culture
5 Good interpersonal skills
6 Proactive problem-solving skills
[working days 5.5 days week]