PROJECT MANAGER [MANDARIN SPEAKER] [JOHOR] [MEDICAL MANUFACTURER]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : January 17, 2019
Key Responsibilities :
1. To establish OEE as an integral part of the factory culture and drive improvement through the creation of cross functional teams. Progress to be monitored by review of performance metrics.
2. To instigate and maintain waste reduction initiatives, ensuring that they become established as normal working practice in the factory. Develop metrics with progressive targets to track performance improvement.
3. To co-ordinate Suppliers, Production, Quality, Project Management, Sales and Marketing and Customers to ensure project timescales, resources and costs are optimised to deliver business objectives effectively.
4. To act as a single LPD contact for all activities relating to the introduction of new products, product changes and improvements.
5. To constantly monitor project progress ensuring goals are achieved. Where necessary develop recovery plans, ensuring details are fully communicated.
6. To generate and maintain up-to-date MS Project plans for all projects and produce monthly status reports.
7. To attend daily production meetings, where necessary, to coordinate activities and report on project progress.
8. To help generate and maintain documentation required to support projects including change control, specifications, validation protocols and reports etc.
9. To ensure that any changes to customer requirements or project specifications and goals are considered for their commercial and timing implications and that they are fully agreed technically within LPD before any commitments are made.
10. To ensure all necessary requirements of any new processes or tooling are correctly identified, documented and implemented in time for validation, to include:- resource, machinery, ancillary equipment, technical manuals, validation protocols, maintenance requirements etc
11. To help inspire, motivate and support Associates to deliver project goals.
12. While the above responsibilities constitute the primary functions of the titled job, the Operations Coordinator will be required to carry out other reasonable tasks deemed within their capabilities by the Operations Product Manager
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]