ASSISTANT INVENTORY MANAGER [CHINESE – MALE ONLY] [SENAI, JOHOR]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : January 15, 2019
• Analyze current internal processes, including the ERP system, with the goal of improving overall service levels, and inventory accuracy.
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from internal customers.
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
• Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory levels are in line with targets for all plant.
• Manage and be accountable for the accuracy of the inventory; interact with multiple departments, including finance, operations, production, and supply chain to ensure inventory accuracy and smooth procedural flow.
• Oversee cycle counting process in relation to the raw material.
• Work closely with Finance to institutionalized inventory control and management
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting system, analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions.
• Develop and implement quality controls and standards to works towards inventory optimization and improvement of metrics.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org