OPERATION MANAGER [CHINESE – MEN ONLY] [SUNGAI PETANI, KEDAH]
Specialisation: Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Sungai Petani, Kedah
Salary Range : RM 15,000.00 – 18,000.00
Posted Date : January 15, 2019
- Responsible for production of quality products meeting both quality system and statutorily requirement.
- Responsible for effectiveness and productivity of production activities meeting set target on efficiencies and parameters controls.
- To reduce process defect and downtime
- To manage and control the production staff, motivate them and to spot potential succession plan for respective positions.
- To schedule production plan, set objectives and ensure to achieve the lowest manufacturing cost and shortest cycle time as well as maintenance of the plant.
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring of material and production planning analysis.
- Planning and monitoring the production manpower requirements. Supervising and enforcing good discipline and working attitude to achieve consistency in quality of work
- Developing and implementing cost effective procedures and practices to minimize cost of production without compromising on quality and productivity.
- Reviewing and monitoring daily and weekly Production performance
- Production Planning-Responsible for issuing Monthly Master Production Plan based on customer orders received by our planning teams.
- To ensure effective utilizations of machine, manpower, method and material to achieve objective set.
- Ensure compliances with Authority and company requirements in SHE.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to email@example.com