AUTOMATION ENGINEER [NEGERI SEMBILAN]
Specialisation: Engineering – Chemical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : January 11, 2019
Responsibilities of Position:
- Lead support and training of company's engineering and maintenance personnel to assure thorough understanding of control system requirements, and tools necessary to control and improve the automation process.
- Assist Engineering Manager in process engineering automation.
- Write and maintain process software applications, modify and update software applications.
- Update and improve the software documentation.
- Provide Technical assistance to Operations/Maintenance.
- Failure Mode analysis of control systems.
- Functional Analysis of plant.
- Analyze data and propose preventative and predictive maintenance tasks to improve equipment reliability and operation.
- Submit ideas to support continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Follow all procedures administered by safety, quality, process engineering, and facilities engineering.
- Expertise required in PLC (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley), Robotic (FANUC) and in VFD’s. Knowledge in CNC machine (FANUC controller) will be added advantage.
- Strong technical abilities and comprehension skills in Control and Instrumentation, Communication protocol (OPC, Profibus), Ethernet Network System and low voltage electrical systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in SCADA / HMI software such as Allen Bradley FTView (SE and ME), Siemens WinCC.
- Technical knowledge in Visual Basic, Microsoft Windows Operation System.
- Ability to perform technical training for Engineers, Technicians and operator.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in programming, maintaining, troubleshooting and training of various control systems is required.
- Bachelor Science/Master Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Systems, Automation, Electrical or technically related engineering field required.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details