PURCHASING MANAGER [CHINESE]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,500.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : January 11, 2019
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Suziana [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Develop lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Perfom cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Build and maintain good relationship with new & existing suppliers
- Reviewing technical specifications for raw material is permitted to offer alternative source
- the ability to make important decisions and cope with pressureof demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Ensure prices negotiated with suppliers are consistent and competitve.
- Develop & implement purchasing & contract management instruction, policies & procedures
- Word wisely with internal customers on all matters relating to new & existing contracts.