SENIOR SQE ENGINEER [MECHANICAL COMMODITY]
Position Title : Senior SQE Engineer – Mechanical Commodity
Technical Skills : SQE with PCB experience
- Review the mechanical parts (Catalog and Build To Print) 2D drawing and establish effective Incoming Inspection Instruction and critical to function dimension measurement. include train the incoming inspectors to
- Train and ensure Incoming inspector understand and execute the inspection plan with competence.
- Analyse and resolve problems related to material quality affecting production line and drive suppliers on root-cause and corrective action. (SCAR)
- Perform supplier performance audit, process verification, audit effectiveness of corrective and preventive action.
- Work with supplier and material buyer/internal CFT team to dispose the materials inventory in MRB and RTV areas.
- Define supplier STS/Skip Lot inspection program/process.
- Conduct periodic key supplier performance monitoring and review, proactively follow-up and work with supplier for timely and effective issues closure to achieve respective customer accounts Key Suppliers' DPPM Quality Targets.
- Work in conjunction with Regional CM/GCE from time-to-time for new supplier survey, qualification and bring-up based on business localization needs, with main focus on PCB, mechanical and packaging suppliers
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Hands on experience.· Good communication skill and good team work.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing component quality, preferably in a Contract Manufacturer industry.
- Direct involvement in managing various connector/mechanical related commodity quality.
- Candidates with working experience in Contract Manufacturing and related connector/mechanical part fabrication industry are encouraged to apply
- Familiar with supplier quality control/quality improvement will be an advantage.· Hands on knowledge on SAP system· Knowledge in handling CMM Machine, OGP, and other Mechanical measuring equipment’s and GDT is preferable.
- Ability to speak, read, write in Japanese will be and added advantages.
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at email@example.com