PRODUCTION MANAGER [PASIR GUDANG]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 13,000.00
Posted Date : January 03, 2019
Job Scope & responsibilities
- implement and control the production schedule according to production plan
- obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, provide training and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence, discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances
- coach, counsel and discipline employees as necessary, including performance management. Develop, motivate and coach team members; act as an employee advocate and interview potential new hires.
- interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety and environmental regulations
- communicate and demonstrate the production best practices, ethics, values and philosophy such that these cultural attributes are incorporated throughout the organization
- work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- monitor quality standards of products, implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems. Keep management abreast of progress, developments pending problems
- good understanding of CNC Manufacturing Methods & cutting tools, very good knowledge of engineering drawing to manufacturing engineering drawing interpretation.
- good knowledge of GD&T interpretation & self-review capability
- very good inspection methods & gauging concepts selection and usage
- determine and implement improvements to the production process
- maintain all IATF16949 requirements that relate to CNC machining/processing.
- perform special projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of leadership experience in a CNC machining environment; or 9 years of leadership experience in non CNC machining environment.
- Excellent knowledge of raw materials, production processes, manufacturing equipment, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Excellent knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, project management, process flow analysis, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong ability to drive and lead organizational improvements
- Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Must be available to work all shifts and/or flexible hours.
- Proficient with PC, controlled systems and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system is a plus
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details