STAFF NURSE [CHINESE]
Specialisation: Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : January 03, 2019
- Ensures that patients’ case-notes and investigations reports are ready before the start of clinic sessions as well as prepare listings of patients for elective procedures.
- Assist the doctors from various disciplines to perform minor clinical procedures
- Assists doctors and provide nursing care to patients during physical examination according to patient’s condition, ensuring patient’s safety at all times
- Provide nursing care and screening programmes for women, including patient counselling.
- Provides financial counselling and education on operation/ treatment procedures.
- Assist in observing and reporting patients' condition and progress during their recovery from the minor procedures
- Establishes and maintains confidentiality on patient’s medical records.
- Maintain confidentiality of patients' medical records at all times.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Dispenses medication according to doctor’s orders.
- Monitor, maintain and replace clinic’s equipment, instruments, inventories and supplies.
- Prepare & pack surgical items/instrument for autoclaving.
- Assists in billing when needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Participate in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Ensure nursing care is delivered according to established standards.
- Participate in health promotion & education activities to promote & improve health of patient & the community.
- Ordering of medicine and other supplies
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma Holder
- Malaysian Citizens only
- Fully registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board
- Experience in O&G nursing preferred
- Experience in Operation Theatre will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and work organization skills.
- Good working attitude, motivated and has good initiative
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and confident disposition
- Team player
- Able to deal tactfully and with sensitivity to the needs of customers with different cultural, environmental and social backgrounds.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin would be an advantage as the job requires communication with English and Mandarin- speaking patients.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]