ASSISTANT ENGINEER / ENGINEER – ESTIMATION AND ENGINEERING [SINGAPORE]
To perform cost estimation and coordinating repair, service and maintenance works with production
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of cost estimates for the service and repair works of oilfield equipment including material requisition and sourcing, calling of tenders of subcontract works, monitoring and control of project costs.
- Responsible for the preparation of specifications and cost estimation of materials/ labour man-hours.
- Liaise and coordinate with workshop staff to ensure that the Project schedule as required by the customer is meet.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and above or as deemed sufficient by Management.
- Minimum 4 years similar estimating experience in an engineering repair workshop or as deemed sufficient by Management
- Knowledge of drafting will be an added advantage
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org