Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : December 19, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HR MANAGER
Development of the Human Resources Department
1. Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
2. Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration.
3. Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep
management informed of new developments.
4. Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
5. Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
Human Resources Information Systems
1. Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the company website, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and the employee Intranet, wikis, newsletters, and so forth.
2. Utilizes the HR system (iFlexi) to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization.
Training and Development
1. Coordinates all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority / responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
2. Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance improvement
plans (PIPs) and employee development programs.
3. Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
4. Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
5. Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records.
1. Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
2. Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for positionfinalists.
3. Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
1. Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
2. Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
3. Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
4. Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
5. Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
6. Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
7. Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
8. Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs. Monitors the tracking of OSHA required data.
9. Reviews employee appeals through the company complaint procedure.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
2. Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
3. Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
4. Leads participation in at least one salary survey per 2 years. Monitors best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products.
5. Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees and their families.
6. Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com]