ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE [CHINESE / DAMANSARA]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : November 29, 2018
(A) JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To produce timely full set of accounts up to notes to accounts.
- To assist the Finance manager & Accountant on accounting activities of the company.
- Preparation of financial accounts, management reports and costing.
- To ensure the Company’s policies, procedures, statutory requirements and tax compliance.
- To prepare payment and ageing report.
- To carry out daily collection and issuance of official receipts, bank-in and collection report.
- To handle petty cash and reimbursement.
- To carry out bank reconciliation, creditors and debtors reconciliation, data entry / update and maintenance of accounting records.
- To ensure safekeeping of accounting records.
- To implement relevant policies, activities, procedures, and instructions as required by the QHS management system.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
(B) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Must possess at least a recognized Degree / Diploma in accounting / other professional qualification in Accounting.
- 3 years working experience in similar capacity (Degree Holder) or minimum 5 years working experience (Diploma holder).
- Knowledge in accounting standards and internal control policy and procedures.
- Attentive to details, analytical and good time management.
- Computer literate with comprehensive Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of people.
Kindly contact Ms Eleanor for further details at 6012- 320 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 32 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]