DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST [SENAI]
Specialisation: Others/Category not available
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,600.00 – 5,600.00
Posted Date : November 29, 2018
Job Description :
- Responsible for the document control functions, including the storage, update and reproduction of engineering documents such as drawings, BOM, Part List Specification and ECO.
- Run audits on approved Engineering Change Orders.
- Ensure User Doc and Software loaded to website are the latest as per approved ECO.
- Maintain software zip drives for latest software released.
- Update corporate documents and maintain corporate processes that are available on the intranet.
- Prepare and monitor hardcopy engineering drawings distribution among the requestors.
- Maintain the controlled document distribution list.
- Maintain electronics database in Product Data Management.
- Carry out systematic filing and other office administrative works.
- Undertake, coordinate and timely execute any other assigned task or projects from direct report
- from time to time.
- To create ECO in Agile
- To change the ECO Workflow Status in Agile
- To create Material Master for new part numbers in SAP.
- To manage BOM structure in SAP.
- To implement approved Engineering Change Orders to SAP.
- Minimum Diploma in Business, IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Candidates from MNC is preferred.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Experience with document management and configuration management.
- Familiar with SAP or other ERP system
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Good multitasking and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good organisational skills.
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org]