STORE MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : November 28, 2018
- Manage, motivate and mentor store/shipping staff.
- Lead the maintenance of the store and its products to the highest standards of safety compliance.
- Analyze and report store performance and KPI.
- To oversee overall Logistics/store duties including support to Raw Material / Finished Goods / Shipping & Warehouse.
- Ensure store operation running smoothly.
- Improve current logistics and warehouse system by providing appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate monthly/quarterly stock take
- A Diploma / Degree holder in any discipline.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management and/or Custom Procedures
- At least 5 years' experience in warehouse management, preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Result oriented, strong leadership qualities, a high level of work commitment and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual ability is preferred
- Strong networking skills with good personality
- Those without formal qualifications but with proven track record may also apply
- Willing to work extra hours if required.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]