- Reporting to the Production Supervisor, performing shift work.
- Implement safety production system, strictly execute safety policies and regulations of company, executes safety protection PPE.
- Mould mounting and dismounting, set up mould and machine for production as per schedule.
- Improve process parameter to improve mould and machine efficiency.
- In charge of mould process and cavitation record.
- Direct operator’s work and improve their skill in moulding.
- Checking of products to ensure quality products are produced.
- Carry out regular process inspection and report to superior on any quality matters.
- Ensure all products are pack and labelled accordingly.
- Ensure equipment in the production are maintained and meet 6S standards.
- Dispose production waste in accordance to company environmental policy.
- Perform simple injection moulding troubleshooting (flashing, short moulding and contamination) of the shift.
- Carry out any other related duties instructed by superior.
- Certificate in injection Moulding, Certificate in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience in plastic injection manufacturing environment.
Skills (if required)
- Familiar with plastics injection machine function, mold set up and quality trouble shooting.
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at email@example.com