Operations Manager (Precision Components – Clamps or Plastic Division)
Responsibility and Duties:
Responsible for Company’s profit and loss. Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
§ Responsible for providing general direction and control of all manufacturing operations, overseeing the Environment Health and Safety, Quality, Finance and Human Resource teams within the site.
§ Ensure that the organization has a long-term strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
§ Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans, and carry out plans and policies approved by HQ.
§ Managing the performance of the company’s staff and senior management through effective key performance indicators, targets, and goal settings as appropriate.
§ Analyzing and assessing continually the company’s performance against the stated objectives.
§ Developing and finalizing the business plan and developing and managing budget of the division and achieving stand-alone productivity for business.
§ Ensure that the site is compliant with regulatory agencies.
Skills (priority in sequence):
· 7+ years Operations Management experiences in Precision Components or Injection Molding
· Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel
· Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
· Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
· A Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details