ENGINEER INSTRUMENTATION & AUTOMATION
· Provide support on all automated system, filed instrumentation like control valves flow, temperature, pressure, level transmitter etc. and analytical instruments.
· Work under limited direct supervision.
· Manage root cause determination & implementation corrective actions where necessary.
· Develop and maintain detailed control system and troubleshooting & documentation.
· Hands on experience in calibration of field instruments and SAP related activity.
· Candidate with minimum 3 to 4 years experience in the maintenance environment of manufacturing facility.
· Candidate must having hands On programming on DeltaV, ABB -800 xA system, Siemens PLC, Drives, SCADA, Emerson DCS.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] for further details