SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER
RESPONSIBILITIES and GOALS:
• Create build plans
• Manpower planning
• Understand any inefficiencies or safety related problems
• Manage materials and be involved in production planning
• To manage QCC and 5S
• Ensuring OTD KPI is met, developing new manufacturing processes
• Planning work flow, organize and take lead of daily operationsmeeting
• Providing Ex-work dates for firmorders
• New ECN implementations.
• Follow corporate policies and technical procedures.
• Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
• Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company's values, Code of Ethics and
• Conduct, and applicable compliance policies
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters or advanced degree in a technical field a plus (Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics)
• At least 2 to 5years experience in fieldrelated
• Strong interpersonal skills are required.
• Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
• Must have effective multi-tasking skills to manage multiple issues at any one time.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details